Hi – it’s been a minute since my last Blog post – sorry to be so absent! With preschool being out and spending time renovating the house my time to sit down and Blog has been super-limited. I’m still posting a lot on Instagram and getting ready to launch my IGTV Channel, so stay tuned for exciting updates.
I get lots of emails and DM’s on Instagram about my daily skincare routine. Since I work in the medical aesthetics and beauty industry I have the opportunity to try new products on a weekly basis. While I usually have at least one new product in my rotation (I have to review them for you beauties, right?) the products linked below have been part of my skincare routine for YEARS. I think they are the best in their category in times of efficacy and overall cost. After all, inexpensive products that don’t work aren’t a bargain and other products I try are great but the results don’t justify the price tag.
1. Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser – I use this every morning unless I’ve had a peel/microneedling/microderm or other skin procedure
2. Cetaphil – I use this every night and mornings after a procedure
1. Skinceuticals CE Ferulic – I have used this every day for years and while I’ve tried other less-expensive antioxidants, I always come back to this one. A bottle will last 3-4 months. The oily-skin version is available here.
1. SkinMedica HA-5 Serum – This is the most-moisturizing Hylaronic acid serum I’ve ever used. It’s wonderful for day or night and makes a great primer under make-up. The price tag is high, but one bottle will last 4-5 months which makes it a great deal.
2. Skinceuticals Daily Moisturizer – This moisturizer gives the nicest glow and helps minimize pores. Even though it’s marketed for normal/oily skin, my skin is normal to dry and I love it.
1. Cerave Eye Repair Cream – I use this eye cream in the AM & PM and I think it’s a great product for women in their 20’s and 30’s. If you have more severe under eye lines and are looking for a more corrective product, please email or DM me and I’ll send you some links.
Revision Intellishade – My favorite tinted moisturizer/sunscreen EVER. Over the last several years, it has almost doubled in price but I keep buying it because I love it so much…